Language and Behaviour Profiling Practitioner – LAB Profiler
One of the services I offer is Language and Behaviour (LAB) profiling, and I include motivation profiling as part of the service. This service is really beneficial for work with teams and couples.
Motivation profiles help people to work better in a team building on strengths rather than suffering from weakness.
The Language and Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile®) is a way of thinking about people and groups that allows us to notice and respond with just the right Influencing Language. It’s tailored to each situation and structured to allow us to understand
- how people get motivated,
- how they process information, and
- how they make decisions.
What’s in the LAB Profile®
- The 6 Motivation Triggers that people need to get excited about something
- The 8 Working Traits that describe how people process information, environments they need to be productive, their response to stress and how they get convinced
- How to discover the patterns for an individual or group
- Using the appropriate Influencing Language for maximum impact
- Irresistible language
- How to apply this tool to any communication context